– If you consume alcohol You should stop using alcohol at least 3 days before the operation. Alcohol affects the healing process after the transplantation process and reduces the healing rate. It can also cause increased bleeding during the transplantation process.
– Since bleeding may occur during the transplant operation, you should stop taking blood thinners (such as Aspirin) for 1 to 2 weeks before the procedure. If you have a blood thinning medication that you need to take continuously under the supervision of a doctor, you should consult your physician before the operation.
– It is recommended that you stop consuming green tea with blood thinning properties for 2 weeks before the operation.
After paying attention to the warnings and recommendations and undergoing the operation, those who have eyebrow transplantation should follow these rules:
– The 2nd day after eyebrow transplantation is the washing day. Until this time, contact of the donor area with water or any chemicals should be avoided.
– On the 2nd day, when the washing process takes place, the 10-day cleaning information given should be carefully followed.
– When 10 days have passed, it is necessary to go to the control and if the crusting still persists, a second washing should be performed.
– The transplanted eyebrows begin to grow about 3 months after the operation, it is important not to apply any harsh pressure on the area during this period.